F22 Labs is a startup studio based out of Chennai. We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks. Some of the successful products we've built are - The Pizza Table, List App, SkyMD, Offprint, SweatPass, and Mobly.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on Unity3D including experience with scripting, textures, 3D animation, and GUI styles
2. Integrating Android platform specific APIs like Speech Recognition into the application
3. Level designing and planning
4. Work using knowledge of 3D game physics, 3D particle systems and text animation effects
5. Optimizing memory usage in order to support older hardware
6. Game development using current design and architectural patterns
7. Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
8. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
9. Working on code versioning tools like Git
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 10th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Knowledge in mobile game development on Android
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and its development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.