About Carot Labs:
Carot Labs is a Singapore & India based rapidly growing health startup that pioneers in developing scientifically proven nutrition and wellness products to the global market. Carot Labs is founded with a vision to thrive as a world-leading healthcare organization with an emphasis on nutrition, health and environmental sustainability.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Rig models and characters for animation
2. Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment, and props
3. Learn design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
4. Learn to prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
5. Create textures and UV maps
6. Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Unity 3D, Autodesk Maya, Adobe After Effects and Blender 3D
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th May'19 and 14th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have the familiarity of 3D design and animation tools such as Maya and Blender
- Should have an eye for details and good visualization skills
- Should have the ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Should have knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning, etc.
- Should have some familiarity with animation techniques
- Should have good communication skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.