The Yellow Ribbon is a part of Aaro.care health system where our main core that is the management of bone tumors is handled. Our main medical centre is based in Jayanagar. The new office is functioning from mid October.
Aaro.Care started a personal health system project in 2015 as a part of precision care, which was initiated across Bangalore with the team's vision of providing value-based precision care in the existing expensive healthcare system.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. CAD CAM design for medical 3D printing
2. Coordinate clinical work with 3D printing in India and abroad
3. Create and maintain all the technical documentation
4. adobe Xd , Corel draw
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and 3ds Max
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Jan'19 and 5th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should know about DICOM files
- Please apply only if you have a real craving for creativity and are interested in the future of 3D printing
1. Apart from regular learning, we are excited to work with engineers of the future for the betterment of the medical care
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.