We provide technical consultancy and outsourced product development. Our core strength lies in product conceptualization, design, development, and leveraging emerging technologies. We offer a complete range of software and consulting services such as CRM solutions, custom application development, system integration, web development, and embedded solutions.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist our clients in conducting the research needed to complete their thesis, dissertations, journal articles, assignments
2. Research essays and then write drafts for portions of those documents, such as a literature review, introduction or discussion chapters
3. Engage in ongoing discussions with clients after the first draft, and revisit/rewrite the document to our clients' satisfaction
4. Prepare solutions for outsourced academic research projects such as university assignments, essays, case studies, term papers, research papers
5. Write thesis' and dissertations on topics of business, management, BI, data science, IT, and others
6. Conduct primary and secondary data collection as well as data analysis
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 25th Mar'19 and 29th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.