Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use every day. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. Currently, we are looking for a skilled individual to help manage the driver-side work.
About the Internship:
As an Account Management Executive for UberEATS, you will be responsible for working directly with our restaurants to enable their profitable growth and to help them improve customer experience. You will also work on projects to provide restaurants with the data, guidance, and advice at scale.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build meaningful, strong relationships with our restaurant partners by delivering 5-star, on-brand support and helpful insight
2. Analyse restaurant data to identify trends to help both restaurants and UberEATS with their processes
3. Devise business strategies for allocated areas at a macro level to increase business for assigned clients
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Jun'18 and 29th Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have a degree or equivalent academic qualifications (preferred)
- Should have an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers and experience in a customer facing role
- Should have retail, restaurant, sales or customer support experience
- Should be able to read and analyze data and have used Excel
- Should have a passion for food, and have your pulse on your city's restaurant scene
- Should be able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Should be a self-motivated and a great team player
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.