Outlife is a learning and development startup from Hyderabad providing experiential learning and outbound training solutions for corporate companies. Our training offerings include elements of outdoor, adventure, experiential learning, team building, outbound training, and leadership development.
About the Internship:
The position's primary purpose is to take care of the accounts and admin functions for the company.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Prepare and issue invoices for billing purposes
2. Liaise with customers on billing issues
3. Handle petty cash & cheque voucher
4. Prepare RTGS & NEFT for fund transfer
5. Manage cash flows, accounts receivables, and payables
6. Liaison with company CA and CSA and support as required for filing statutory requirements
7. Maintain a code of ethics in company dealings and ensuring confidentiality
8. Monitor financial performance and submitting MIS reports to management to facilitate decision-making process related to profitability & cost of operations
9. Provide support in preparing commercial quotes, invoices
10. Liaison with suppliers, vendor registrations
11. Draft letters and correspondence
12. Manage appointments and daily office schedule
13. Assist in coordination and organize flight, hotel, and transport arrangements for all staff and company guests
14. Coordinate for company events, exhibitions, and training
15. Carry out administration tasks including renewals, bill payments, logistics/couriers, handling incoming and outgoing consignments
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Apr'19 and 16th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Secunderabad, Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be bright, street-smart and confident
- Should have strong planning, prioritization, communication, analytical reasoning and time management skills
Participants who have a passion for outdoors, love challenges and like to take the road less traveled will have further opportunities with Outlife
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.