We are specialty coffee roasters and cafe. We source green beans from Indian coffee farmers and roast it for our cafe and ship it all over the globe. The aim we have here is to bring out culture around coffee. The company is started by Mithilesh Vazalwar who is a Coffee Q-Grader, India's first Aeropress Champion and a TedX Speaker.
1. Maintain financial records and reconciles bank accounts
2. Provide financial status information by preparing special reports and complete special projects
3. Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries
4. Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts' receivable details and control accounts, adjust entries for pre-paid amortizations, etc.
5. Take care of cash register at the cafe and coordinate between the brewers and kitchen team while the candidate handles the cash
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 4 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.