Enterprise Monkey is a multinational digital agency with its head office in Melbourne, Australia. We are providing you the opportunity to work with large global brands like Albion Sports, Australian Sports Tech Network, Industry Edge, etc. We recruit the best talent from top-most colleges around the globe. Our worldly internship program provides students with an impetus to establish themselves as leaders in their field exponentially increasing their global employability. By providing interactive solutions, we make technology more valuable by asking its users to shape the future with us. By increasing productivity and exceeding expectations, we provide organizations with technology that improves their performance. We endeavor through strategy, design, usability, and technology to help clients increase productivity while improving their users' experiences to cause a reaction and build brand loyalty.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Accounting and Financial Modeling
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, 5 days a week.