Wonderlab is a venture for children to experience science in a fun and involved manner. Our objective is to help children build a scientific approach that allows them to ask the right set of questions based on logic. We want to inculcate in them, a sense of wonder about how the world works. We dazzle them with mind-blowing experiments such as frozen flowers and giant bubbles leaving them amazed and wanting to learn more.
We do this through various platforms by engaging with the parents, teachers, schools, and the kids themselves. Through our workshops and events, we give children and adults a chance to witness just how much fun science can be.
About part time job/internship:
Someone with a drama background, who can lead our science shows, write scripts according to new upcoming themes and building existing and new content in them.
1. Create collaterals and brochures
2. Make all our brochures - birthday party, workshop
3. Make theme-based creative
4. Make printable materials - stickers, standees, flex table covers and more
5. Coordinate with outsourced social media team on a regular basis and handle our events at birthday parties