Paper Boat is a brand of non-carbonated beverages and energy drinks produced and marketed by Hector Beverages, which is located in Bangalore, India. Hector Beverages presently has two manufacturing facilities, one in Mysore and one in Delhi, and can produce up to ten million of the pouches per day. The beverages are produced using local spices, fruit, flowers, and pulses, and some of the fruits grow in the wild, such as jamun and kokum. Hector Beverages has contracted with fruit processors and has encouraged some farmers "to cultivate the fruits to ensure a stable supply." The company has stated that it does not use artificial coloring or preservatives in its products.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle travel management (flight, hotel, cab, bus, train)
2. Handle CEO & COO calendar and travel maintenance
3. Act as a personal assistant to COO
4. Help in office and COO expense management
5. Manage events
6. Provide support to the HR team
7. Coordinate interviews
8. Coordinate with IT team for any IT related Issue
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 21st Jun'18 and 21st Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Only female candidates should apply
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.