Terasol Family is a group of hard-working, intensely curious folks who care deeply about making great apps. Aside from being designers, developers, makers, and thinkers, we are filmmakers, bloggers, gamers, and more. Our goal is to always provide the best services to our client but we are not limited to clients, we also focus on the evolution of our mobile application.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
7. Work with outside data source and APIs
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of remote data via REST and JSON.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 28th Jan'19 and 4th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Greater Noida and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Have working knowledge of Android app development. At least one original Android app published on play store will be additional advantage
- Working knowledge of Android SDK
- Have worked with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
It will be 6-months internship. If we find that the candidate is exceptionally good then he/she will be offered full-time employment with a maximum of 6-month probation.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.