About Instant Access Health IT Private Limited:
Instant Access Health is market leaders in delivering enterprise mobility solutions and enterprise marketing solutions to healthcare professionals & institutions. Instant Access health is a DIPP, Govt. of India & MSME recognized startup, working towards innovation, development or improvement of processes or services for healthcare consumers. We aim to be the leading health tech & data science company, globally. Some of our notable achievement includes IT innovation award on Rajasthan IT day for the business model with a high potential of employment generation and wealth creation. Our team comprises of seasoned entrepreneur professionals with extensive startup & investing experience.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
4. Work with outside data sources
5. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
6. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
7. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
8. Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas
9. Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build a functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps
10. Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
Note: only post-graduate candidates can apply for the same.
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Software Testing, Windows Mobile Application Development, User Interface (UI) Development, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written) and Android (Learn Android)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 23rd Feb'19 and 25th Mar'19
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Job offer.