About Zalani Architects:
Zalani Architects is a multidisciplinary architecture, interior design, landscaping and urban planning firm. We believe in looking at each project with a fresh, new perspective, a fact that finds resonance in our belief in creating vibrant, out-of-the-box solutions that strike the right note between practicality and aesthetics; constraints and aspirations. The firm strives to create design that inspires, approaching each project, regardless of size & scale, with an understanding that architecture has a unique power to influence lifestyle and society.
Our forte is attention to details and customisation. Honesty to design, client satisfaction, and sustainability are the driving forces, along with the ability to constantly explore & evolve.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
2. Take the -brief- to identify clients' needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
3. Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
4. Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
5. Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
Required skills: AutoCad,Vray, 3d max, Lumion,Adobe Photoshop,MS-Office.
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Adobe Photoshop and 3ds Max
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.