About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include some of the following by turns:
1. Research and documentation, design and drafting, working drawings, SketchUp/Revit/Lumion 3D models/walkthroughs, physical models, cost estimation, budgeting, inventory selection, and management, site supervision, extensive landscaping, flower, and aquarium fish culture, MEP activities, interior design etc.
2. Handling HR, negotiations & presentations, poster designing, video-making, content for web and print, social media management, science promotion, accounting, and finance etc.
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office, WordPress, Accounting, Financial Modeling, English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Nov'18 and 6th Dec'18
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must write excellent English
- Must know how to use MS Office
- Must be very fast learners
- Must have good general knowledge
To local residents, we offer a 2-wheeler, petrol and lunch, and for bright, very hard-working outstation candidates, we offer free food, accommodation, local transport & recreation.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.