FourthPointer Services provide a full range of web design and development services needed to direct and deliver successful and cost-effective web solutions, reliable and quality in IT related business solutions, which enable our customers to have a sustainable differential advantage over their competition.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on different projects parallelly and handling a team of PHP developers
2. Managing individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
3. Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing software solutions
4. Understanding business requirements from clients and devising a solution
5. Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverables
6. Sending regular updates about project status, review product needs & specifications
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Dec'18 and 31st Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.