The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) is one of the fifteen higher institutes of technology in the country set up with the objective of making facilities available for higher education, research, and training in various fields of science and technology. With the same mission and vision, Prof. Ganesh Ramakrishnan is gearing to take rural India a leap ahead. For his outstanding contributions, he has also been awarded the IBM Faculty Award 2011.
1. Work on REST APIs
2. Work using MEAN stack
3. Server handling and website hosting
4. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
5. Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
6. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
7. Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
8. Creating and maintaining software documentation
9. Maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website
10. Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them to operations and activities
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Java (Learn Java), jQuery, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, J2EE, Node.js, Spring MVC, ReactJS and Database Management System (DBMS)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Jun'18 and 1st Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.