Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Delivering high-value next-generation products on aggressive deadlines
2. Writing high-quality, highly optimized/high-performance and maintainable code
2. Working on distributed/big-data system to build, release and maintain a scalable data processing and reporting platform
3. Working on relational and NoSQL databases
4. Building scalable architectures for data storage, transformation, and analysis
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Jan'19 and 6th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, Storm, Amazon Kinesis, AWS EMR, AWS, Redshift, Lambda etc.
- Must have strong design and programming skills
- Must be fluent with data structures and algorithms
- Must have a strong understanding of OOPs concepts
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.