About Namosri Ventures Private Limited (https://namosri.com/):
Namosri Ventures Private Limited is specializing in high quality and innovative food brands serving primarily the food service sector. We offer a comprehensive range of ingredients spread across segments of coating, breading, seasonings, marinades, gravy, sauces, broths, staples, blended spices, and specialty ingredients for food service as well as food industry applications including bakery, beverages, snacks, meat processing, confectionery, and dairy.
About the Internship:
We are hiring candidates in field sales with the right attitude & aptitude, looking to make a career in institutional, FMCG sales!
You are someone who is young, dynamic, energetic with fantastic communication skills; hence able to explain concept based products with flair while also making commercial sense to the B2B clients.
Being a foodie (world cuisine) with some idea of cooking (i.e, do short application demo to clients) would be a huge advantage as your chances of success in the role would increase sky-high!
Your primary focus would be to work directly with the distributors and engage in client activations.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drive client activations (secondary sales) in food Service (hotels, casual dining, catering) B2B outlets in the territory
2. Perform client management including maintaining relationships
3. Perform daily coordination, reporting to regional sales manager (RSM)
4. Talk about food concepts, explain commercials to customers
# of Internships available: 7
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Jan'19 and 15th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Owning a 2-wheeler is mandatory
- Should have the ability to work under stress, achieve targets and travel in the region
- Should have a keen interest in culinary food especially continental, world cuisines
- Should have strong communication and networking skills
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 250 on every Outlet Activation With Min Order Of Rs.1,000 that you make or deliver.
1. Travel allowance: Rs. 40 per meeting
2. The target for travel allowance - 4-5 meets a day
3. Incentive - new distributor first billing gets Rs. 1,500 incentive, new customer first billing makes Rs. 250 per customer on minimum billing of Rs. 1000
4. Quarterly incentive and rewards schemes will be added to the above
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.