Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
Internshala is on a mission to enlighten every college student in India about the wonders of doing a meaningful internship. With more than 1500 colleges/universities, All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), and numerous government bodies associated with us to help spread our message, we are ready to make it even bigger!
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who would be reaching out to colleges, universities, and other prospective community members, and get their institution to associate with Internshala for increasing our outreach among students.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Reach out to various college authorities across India via email, calls, and on-campus visits, and inform them about Internshala
2. Support the business development team in planning and executing all marketing and business-related activities
3. Come up with ideas to engage with colleges & universities and help them increase the awareness about internships in their campus
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in organizing a college event, working as a club head or working in Training & Placement Department that you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Nov'18 and 24th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should be confident in leading a project and making it as their own
- Should have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Should have a knack for good writing skills
For outstation candidates, we provide 7 days PG accommodation.
Certificate, 5 days a week.