MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-commerce websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
Our users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and net banking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most of our users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse nations.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Shadow the team and effectively pitch in and generate leads for new clients across business verticals
2. Conduct market research & analysis by visiting client locations (extensive field work)
3. Take direct responsibility for business expansion & development
4. Vist various target markets and do research(Report only once to the office)
# of Internships available: 8
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jul'18 and 14th Aug'18
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should have strong communication skills and the ability to think strategically
- Should be able to make networks, make connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities
- Should be with a go-getter attitude with innovative implementation skills
Along with the fixed stipend, selected candidates will be provided with Rs 500 (telephone allowance) + Rs 1500 (travel allowance).
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.