UrbanClap is the fastest growing early-stage startup in India right now. We are solving a huge problem by helping customers discover, vet, and buy trusted local services on the internet (USD 100 billion industry in India alone). In a short span of 4 years, we have gone from 3 services in 1 city to 107 services across 11 cities and 2 countries, scaled from 5-10 customers served per day to 1.5 million customers in total today, and 3 co-founders to 800 team members. The founders have worked at BCG, Twitter, Yelp, and Qualcomm across New York, Silicon Valley, SE Asia, and India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing a booming category ie: "Fitness Trainer At Home" at UrbanClap by working closely with IIT and IIM Alums
2. On-boarding and engagement of high-quality service professionals within the category
3. Running the day to day operations within the category to ensure fulfillment
4. Gathering customer insights and incorporate right corrective measures
5. Understanding of real business issues and working to solve them
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Jul'18 and 8th Aug'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.