We are niche players and make great talent management, L&D, and business IT solutions since 2013 based in the Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru. The Skills2Talent software is available on the cloud and is the only solution that takes beyond traditional HR focus. We cover hire ROI talent management with single code base/data model/login with built-in HR libraries!
We are also now working on AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), chatbot, and mobile app based intuitive solutions for global corporates.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify and explain how businesses across industries, company sizes, and types can meet a new bar for talent management excellence and reinvent themselves to compete in the next decade by embracing SaaS/PaaS technologies using Skills2Talent solution
2. Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of a customer (HR/Sales/L&D/VPs/CXOs/partners) needs and experiences
3. Provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios in talent management
4. Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live online product demos, PoC (Proof of Concept) how customers can capture value and envision their talent management with Skills2Talent
5. Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach to, sell to, and manage our customers either directly or from Skills2Talent integration/channel partners and re-sellers (SaaS/PaaS)
6. Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and leads pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast for our solution usage and sales
7. Forecast lead to sales closure, pipeline, and usage for the products and solutions in your scope, accurately
8. Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
# of Internships available: 5
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 8th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.