Endless Robotics is on a mission to build intelligent robots to solve big problems in fundamental industries like construction, domestic automation, and agriculture. Our core research is in the field of computer vision and terrestrial robotics. The goal is to integrate vision enabled modular systems with advanced multi-purpose mobile robots that provide end-to-end solutions for high-priority problems in the industry.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting in-depth market study in the construction industry by extracting configurable data points, maintaining databases, and primary research in the core business area
2. Understanding technical details, features and benefits of the products, extraction of business leads and their contacts through extensive research and maintaining the database
3. Modeling the data for the back-end support of business development
4. Clearly identifying and delineating of customer segments leads and markets
5. Conducting thorough research on target customer organizations, their requirements/objectives, and identifying respective decision makers
6. Identifying the key players in the industry, finding potential partners, and making primary calls to them, thereafter right scheduling of meetings and following up with them
7. Coordinating with our on-site working team and provide them with the requirements
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Apr'19 and 15th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.