Ever longed for that perfect spot after being on road for long. That perfect spot where you can just hang your boots and relax while everything else is taken care of without drilling holes in your pocket. Bikamp Adventure seeks to provide affordable experiential campsites for bikers and adventure seekers at offbeat locations in India. Bikamp Adventure is not just another stay option, it is an experience. Enjoy the company of your peers/fellow adventurers, get expert information about onward journeys, recharge yourself as well as your vehicles, get to know the local culture like a local or just chill-out while reading more about biking and adventure stories.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Contact, prospect, and meet tours and travel agencies in India
2. Make cold calls to leads provided, send emailers, offers, and close package sales from the given leads
3. Finalize and take bookings for our packages of Leh and Ladakh
4. Increase sales and distribute sales brochures in events
5. Sell the camp facilities and rooms to groups and organizations looking to hold events/adventure, etc.
6. Achieve weekly/monthly targets
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Apr'19 and 18th May'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
In addition to the fixed monthly stipend, the selected candidates will be eligible for additional incentives of 2% on each package sold.
Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.