About 7Parallels Techno-Consultants Private Limited (http://www.7parallels.com):
We are a young and vibrant organization creating elegant solar products and solutions for its clients by using state of the art technology, innovative design & smart execution. Team consists of experienced professionals in technology, design, project management & execution. This enables us to utilize the latest knowledge & expertise, giving our clients technical edge as well as long-term value. Over the years, the management team members have successfully implemented technology & executed projects of international standards under a wide range of verticals. We are committed to bringing the best solar power experience to educational institutions, industries, commercial complexes, smart cities & various other customer segments around the world through latest technology, innovative design, professional project management and focus on customer satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle sales, marketing & business developments
2. Collaborate with senior management in the formation of business models, strategic decisions, sales & marketing plan
3. Assist senior management in strategic plans and various BD activities along with roadmap and financial aspects
4. Respond to EOI/RFQ/RFP tenders released by respective authorities pertaining to various projects
5. Prepare techno-economic feasibility report for the opportunity being assessed
6. Prepare detailed and exhaustive financial model in line with the business plans. review, assessment, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Nov'18 and 29th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.