We are working in solar EPC, consultancy, education, & training in renewable energy space with a presence in Delhi NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
2. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
3. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
4. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
5. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
6. Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high-quality sales presentation
7. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
8. Seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
9. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
10. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
11. Negotiate/Close deals and handle complaints or objections
12. Collaborate with the team to achieve better results
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Jan'19 and 7th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Agra, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Saharanpur, Neemrana, Mathura, Noida, Gurgaon, Meerut and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1000 on every Client Acquired that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 6 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.