IDBI Federal Life Insurance Company Limited is a venture of IDBI Bank, Federal Bank (India) and Ageas Insurance International. The certificate of registration has been issued by the Insurance regulator IRDA to this insurance company on 19th December 2007. According to the agreement, IDBI will have a 48-per cent stake in the venture, while Ageas and Federal Bank would have 26-per cent stake each. While IDBI and Federal Bank are major Indian banks, Ageas has the expertise of bancassurance across global markets. It is one of the best names in the insurance business in Europe and has successful joint ventures in various Asian countries. IDBI Federal Life Insurance has become 13th life insurer in India.
1. Performing direct sales through reference and lead generation
2. Generating business for the company by achieving revenue targets set
3. Developing new marketing and sales strategies and product positioning
4. Advising and updating the client on various products and investment opportunities
5. Acquiring and building a relationship with quality customers by handling and reviewing their portfolio from time to time