About Mapro Foods Private Limited (http://mapro.com):
Mapro was the pioneer of fruit-based confectionery in India, with its first jelly sweets being made from fruit juices and liquid glucose. With an annual processing capacity of around 30 thousand MT, Mapro is a market leader in Western India. The company has grown organically over the last five decades with sustained profitability. Known for its quality and innovation, Mapro has been built on its founder's philosophy of developing products that are wholesome, nutritious, value-for-money, and imaginative.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand the Mapro distribution & sales in a particular area of distributor, extensive sampling and promotion in a specific targeted area to promote the product
2. Conduct complete market research of a specific product
3. Study users and non-users of the product
4. Create awareness of the product
5. Check for competitive products in the market, their pricing, availability etc.
6. Give perception of the product after tasting/sampling of the product
7. Check availability of the product in the market/area
8. Work with the ground sales team to understand the sales and distribution of Mapro
9. Interact with the channel partners namely the retailers and the distributors
10. Promote through sampling and interaction with consumers is an essential part of the project
11. Set-up product promotion tables/Kiosks at key retail outlets for Mapro
12. Convert the product sampling into an actual sale and study the factors influencing the conversion
# of Internships available: 20
Skill(s) required: Salesforce
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 26th Mar'19 and 30th Apr'19
are available for duration of 1 month
are from Amritsar, Bathinda, Gurgaon, Indore, Jodhpur, Kota, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Ratnagiri, Solapur, Tirupati, Surat, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Vijayawada, Raipur, Noida, Nagpur, Chandigarh and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be ready to work on the field
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.