Veertrip is a unit of Ithaka Enterprises. Veertrip is a discounted travel and lifestyle platform for the Indian armed forces, paramilitary forces, veterans, and their dependents. Through Veertrip we wish to enhance the lives of the armed forces and paramilitary forces personnel and their families, and support them from the time of their service to the time after their retirement.
We are a group of fauji brats with a love for traveling. Having received the chance to travel all over the country due to our parents' service, we now want to give back the same joy to the defense fraternity mixing both our loves - the military and travel. We are engineers, analysts, designers and a bunch of other things but most of all, we are a 'Fauji at Heart'.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include [ Apply Only If you are from DEFENCE background ]:
1. Develop new business opportunities with armed forces and other potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions
2. Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, &, result tracking for the given area
3. Work effectively with c-level decision makers, i.e., CFO, CTO, VPs and directors, to develop long term strategic relationships
4. Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of Veertrip
5. Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the relationship
6. Work with elite client base viz Armed Forces and understanding their requirements and fulfillment in the best possible way
7. Set up entire Veerbooth post doing research on maximum footfall in the given area
8. Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company growth
9. Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a monthly basis
# of Internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Apr'19 and 20th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Ahmedabad, Bathinda, Meerut, Jaipur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Kolkata, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bangalore and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 5000 on every Based On Tasks Assigned that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.