WiJungle is a Government of India recognized advanced gateway appliance that serves the purpose of nextgen firewall/UTM and hotspot gateway. It's been designed and engineered to cater the needs of verticals like hospitality, education, healthcare, enterprise, retail, transport, events, residential estates, etc. As per CIO review, it's under '20 Most Promising Enterprise Information Security Products of 2018'.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Onboard potential distributors/system integrators/resellers from India and South-Asian countries
2. Constantly follow-up with partners over ongoing customer cases and engage with customer directly to convert the deal
2. Fix and meet potential IT managers of private and government organizations for lead generation
3. Target IT and security professionals via digital channels to generate awareness and leads
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 16th Dec'18 and 20th Jan'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Basic Knowledge of computer networks & security
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 1750 on every Deal Conversion that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 7 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.