We're backed by IIT Bombay, Nasscom, and Government of India. ConnectPlus is a group communication and engagement app for organizations to manage business-critical, professional groups, and communities. ConnectPlus helps manage members, events, communication, and engagement of the communities easily. It is provided as both the mobile app and web app delivered as a SaaS-based product.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Finding and acquiring new customers primarily via direct sales
2. Getting in touch with prospective customers using various channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels
3. Interacting with the top management executives of prospective customers
4. Taking care of end to end sales including cold calling and emailing, attending meetings, following-up with the clients, sending proposals, etc.
5. Attending various events including conferences & exhibitions and meeting prospective customers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Feb'19 and 4th Mar'19
are available for duration of 1 month
are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 200 on every Customer Trial Completed that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Informal dress code.