We're backed by IIT Bombay, NASSCOM, and Government of India. ConnectPlus is a group communication and engagement app for organizations to manage business-critical, professional groups, and communities. It helps manage members, events, communication, and engagement of the communities easily. It is provided as both a mobile app and web app delivered as a SaaS-based product.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Finding and acquiring new enterprise customers primarily via direct sales
2. Getting in touch with prospective customers using various channels including phone, email, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels
3. Interacting with the top management executives of prospective customers
4. Taking care of end to end sales including cold calling and emailing, attending meetings, following-up with the clients, sending proposals, etc.
5. Attending various events including conferences & exhibitions and meeting prospective customers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th May'19 and 8th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
are from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 200 on every Customer Trial Completion that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.