Directi comprises a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia. The group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta, and Codechef.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, the US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple categories leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging), and payments (benefits and compensation).
About the Internship:
We're looking for an enthusiastic business and marketing intern who is entrepreneurial, creative, and likes a challenge. The Startup League is looking to enter phase 2 of its lifecycle: grow and scale. As our summer intern, your job will be to build a product and chart a sustainable roadmap for this purpose.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create strategies to make Radix TLDs the de-facto solution for startups globally
2. Identify potential markets and target audiences for the Startup League program
3. Build on the existing program structure and create a holistic set of benefits for the way forward
4. Create a concrete roadmap, and product specs for the new version of the program, which is viable and scalable to take the program from its current 300 members to the next 10,000
5. Work along with the team to fulfill any other project requirements
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Mar'19 and 11th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates with a passion for strategy and marketing
- Candidates who possess strong marketing acumen
- Candidates with an appetite to take risks and work under stringent deadlines & constraints
- Candidates with strong written and communication skills
- Should be good at managing multiple activities & projects
- Should be a go-getter and have a can-do attitude
- Should be a people's person and use the gift of gab to get out of tricky situations
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.