Our services include Bespoke product development, product support & maintenance, technology consulting testing & validations, staffing solutions, & more. While we cover the breadth & depth of technologies, we enjoy working on open source. Since 2003, we have helped entrepreneurs/enterprises to launch innovative software products & strategize & implement their digitization initiatives globally. We are recognized as an effective facilitator in achieving our client's business. This is backed by our consistent record in healthcare, telecom & BFSI domain. We offer the skills & experience of over 200 product development professionals. We are a member of NASSCOM, CRISIL, SMERA & CARE & rated as "High-Performance Capability & High Financial Strength" for our performance over the past 3 years. In 2016, our Client won the CEPI Asia Award for the self-serving merchant mobile app that was designed & developed by us.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales options
2. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
3. Researching and recommending new opportunities
4. Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
5. Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
6. Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th May'19 and 9th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates who have done their BE or equivalent in Computer Science/IT and MBA in Marketing shall apply
- Strong communication skills
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.