Conceiving the idea of The Tea Trove, what began as a family-run tea business back in 1917, has today grown to be an industry within itself - including the cultivation, processing, trading, and packing of tea.
We are a family dedicated to the tea business in India with a clear understanding of the Indian tea drinker - his favorite flavors, his preferred style of brewing, and his desired choices. Our team includes experienced businesspersons and passionate individuals who work relentlessly to provide the very best black Indian tea to our customers, India and abroad. Our vision and passion clubbed with our experience have led us to conceive the idea of 'The Tea Trove' - a dream which is now taking shape to be a much-awaited reality. The Tea Trove is a Kolkata, India-based food and beverage company responsible for pioneering the innovative tea concept. Giving 'ek cup chai' a major twist, we at The Tea Trove are reinventing tea!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide an outstanding experience and deliver exceptional customer service to our clients
2. Educate customers about the world of tea, our services, products, and accessories
3. Work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives
4. Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing, and following merchandising plans
5. Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 18th Feb'19 and 20th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Puducherry, Puducherry
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.