Outlife is a learning and development startup from Hyderabad providing experiential learning and outbound training solutions for corporate companies. Our training offerings include elements of outdoor, adventure, experiential learning, team building, outbound training, and leadership development.
About the Internship:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Understand prospective clients profile and requirements
2. Contact the prospective clients and pitch for business development / Sales
3. Generate leads, reach out to prospective clients, understand requirements, give presentations, and close sales
4. Coordinate internally to generate client proposals with the design team
5. Innovate & come up with new channels of developing business
6. Liaise with operations support manager and trainers to support client needs during delivery
7. Work along with the in-house team to achieve monthly sales targets
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 20th Mar'19 and 24th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Secunderabad, Hyderabad and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with a passion for outbound sales may only apply
- MBA Marketing is the preferred qualification
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 500 on every Sales Closure that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.