We craft opensource technologies to provide ERP solutions for micro, small, and medium scale businesses domains like manufacturing, retail, construction, textile, finance, distribution, education, transport, etc. on cloud and premises.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing the client's business needs and provide necessary consultation
2. Connecting with our clients onsite or remotely to gather requirements
3. Assisting design and development teams in building solutions
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be able to interact with clients regularly to ensure active participation and performance by them
- Should have shown initiative and ability to work independently and remotely
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 10000 on every On Every Deal Closed That You Make Or Deliver. that you make or deliver.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours.