We aim to achieve the goal of motivating at least 1/3rd of the city's population to imbibe cycling by 2030.
The bicycle sits at the intersection of environmental issues, health issues, congestion issues, three major problems in the world. And bicycle is a simple solution.
So many countries across the world are working on bringing cycling culture back & there is a lot to be in India also to make cycling fun.
With Cycling Cities app we have made cycling interesting & rewarding after lot of pilots & events.
It is founded by Nikita Lalwani, Bicycle Mayor of Baroda, first Bicycle Mayor from India. She is cycling to work from more than 5 years & 80% of her commutes are by cycle only. She doesn't own any vehicle. She has a great team of people & most of them use cycle for commute.
It is first of it's kind App using behavioural economics to increase cyclists & getting already great response since launch in Sept 18. Recorded more than 3.6 lakh kms with users across India.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Finding and onboarding online & offline brands/businesses (sports, fitness, foods) as the partner for Cycling Cities app
2. Visiting various brands in and around your location and explain the partnership model to them
3. Convincing them to become a partner by educating them about all the advantages that the whole concept of cycling cities and showing the bigger vision
4. Getting the brands registered on Cycling Cities app after signing the MOU
5. Maintaining the constant relationship/partnership with the brand and improve on the offers based on users responses
6. Working on the marketing strategy and action plan for the mobile app
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 7th Mar'19 and 6th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 400 on every Partnership that you make or deliver.
You will get startup experience to level up your resume as you will be directly working with founders, mentors & other stakeholders. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated and getting the work done is essential.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours.