Our promoter, Mahindra, and Mahindra Limited, through its logistics division, Mahindra Logistics, undertook the business of providing logistics solutions, warehousing, freight forwarding, and supply chain services. Our technology enabled the asset-light business model allows for scalability of services as well as the flexibility to develop and offer customized logistics solutions across a diverse set of industries. Mahindra Logistics operates in two distinct business segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM) and corporate People Transport Solutions (PTS).
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Driving the entire continuous improvement culture at our organization
2. Establishing a quality management system in our organization (setting high-level process flows diagrams and SOPs for our organization, etc.)
3. Working on deployment at locations of our organization including training and hand-holding for driving project improvement on topics like Kaizen, 5S, DWM&S, systematic way of problem-solving & QC tools, six sigma, lean management, etc.
4. Driving improvements in operations through improvement in KPI, visual management, 5S, lean management, model operations, etc.
5. Driving business process improvement through business excellence models
6. Undertaking projects for profitability improvement
7. Driving operations team for achieving customer delight through quality improvement initiatives
8. Driving ISO 9001:2015 implementation
9. Taking end-to-end ownership of critical projects and delivering on them in line with committed timelines
10. Supporting our organization for different audits, and implementation of DWMS, PDCA, ISO 9001:2015, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Mar'19 and 7th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, 5 days a week.