NK Learnicare is a social initiative, whose main focus is to improve education in India and increase educational exposure within Indian students. During college, I observed the main thing that creates a difference between IIT & NIT students, and other college students is that students at IITs & NITs get a lot of educational exposure while other college students lack that exposure. We at NK Learnicare bridge the educational exposure which is currently in IITs, NITs with the other colleges, so that other college students also get a benefit and can choose their way. NK Learnicare organizes seminars and workshops, and different educational training which are already going on in IITs & NITs. NK Learnicare has tie-ups with some companies and some colleges. Our aim is to provide students with an exposure based on their performance and not based on their college value.
1. Working on the company position, past performance, and its customer reach
2. Preparing the best strategy for various products of NK Learnicare
3. Thinking of various marketing strategies, how to execute and different marketing channels
4. Researching on potential startups who require funding and can register for SIM 2019
5. Researching on potential sponsors for SIM 2019, and thinking on the possible ways of collaboration with them
6. Working on case studies
7. Giving presentations