The Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) is a multidisciplinary research laboratory in Lucknow, India, employing scientific personnel from various areas of biomedical sciences. It is one of the first laboratories to be established in India right after its independence. CDRI is among the thirty-nine laboratories that are functioning under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India. CDRI was formally inaugurated on 17 February 1951 by the then prime minister of India, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
1. Research startup policies in India
2. Research success and failures of startups in India
3. Research government grants for startups in India
4. Research angel investment and VCs in India
5. Research IPR and trademark rules in India
6. Pen research papers on these topics
# of jobs/internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 13th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.