With more than 3 lakh customers, GoBumpr, an e-service platform for automobiles, based out of Chennai, is now operating in five cities. Over and above, GoBumpr has digitally empowered the automobile industry, by digitizing the workshops, thus providing a delightful and hassle-free experience to the customers.
As GoBumpr forages into the future, we are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, self-motivated, fun loving to join our family. We have a jovial work culture, wherein you will feel like working along with friends on some interesting and futuristic projects using cutting-edge technologies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
2. Define project requirements by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports and recommending actions
3. Work on communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
4. Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
5. Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations
6. Work on ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
7. Work on monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
# of Internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 6th Dec'18 and 5th Jan'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Chennai, Chennai and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.