RAPS Automotive has provided various services to mechanical, civil and automotive industry in the area of design. We provide the valuable guidance in a drawing. RAPS strongly believes that the satisfaction of the customer needs on continue bases is of prime importance to earn the loyalty of the customer.
We know the importance of designs and develop your mechanical product drawing with our latest and unique methodology. RAPS has extensive experience in mechanical designs, therefore we delivered the customized solutions to all our customers.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models
2. Design, develop and engineer high-quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools
3. Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing
4. Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
5. Interact with architect and client, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete a project within the intended time frame
6. Update and maintain product design files
7. Assist in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements
8. Train and guide production engineers on engineered design
9. Determine limitations, assumptions, and solutions in the design and development of CAD models
10. Assist in implementation of CAD engineering applications.
11. Determine design specifications and parameters for CAD models
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Feb'19 and 16th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Chandigarh and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.