The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni with a vision to accelerate solar adoption in India. We believe that we can do this best by empowering solar companies and new entrepreneurs by providing innovative technology services. We are developing technology that enables solar installers to do an accurate analysis of each property and hence grows their business a lot faster. We are also developing a solution to completely design an optimized plan for a solar plant using artificial intelligence, which will ensure that solar plants generate maximum energy and provide maximum benefits to rooftop owners.
We are also working with IIT professors, MNRE officials for information, and we aim to be the go-to website for all solar information and hence, we will develop a comprehensive blog educating the consumer about solar energy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, develop and engineer high-quality rooftop solar PV systems using 3D and 2D CAD tools
2. Understand the performance standards of PV systems and implement them in CAD models
3. Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards
4. Determine design specifications and parameters required for the CAD models
5. Develop necessary customer deliverables such as single line diagrams, equipment or material specifications, engineering validation, and 3D renderings
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 9th Jan'19 and 8th Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.