Commondove is a non-profit non-government trust organization. Our mission is to connect youth with the various social causes which require their support and that is why our venture is the Commondove Android app which is a college networking app for students as well as NGOs.
About the Program:
Selected intern's responsibilities include:
1. Managing college page on the Commondove (CD) app as a College Representative
2. Publicizing about the CD app and online competitions on the CD app in your college among college students
Rewards and incentives:
1. Certification (all cases) and LOR (for outstanding work)
2. Registrations based incentive from your college students.
3. Any sponsor/advertiser you get for college page and college page albums and online events on the CD app, you will be eligible for an incentive of 50% of the total amount of the Sponsorships for using any of the advertisement options on the Commondove app
1. All selected candidates would first learn their respective tasks through an introduction package designed for them
2. They will be allocated a mentor/manager who would guide them throughout
3. The whole tenure of this internship is like a learning curve where candidate if works well would be learning leadership skills, management skills, content writing skills, sales & marketing skills as well
There would be two rounds of telephonic interview -
1. HR Round - to check communication skills and attitude of the candidate
2. Technical Round - after giving them content about their role, they would be tested for their understanding of their role
# of jobs/internships available: 24
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 6th Jan'19 and 5th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
College student from any college in Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh
Must have good communication skills
Must be willing to handle tasks involving team management and sales & marketing
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.