Commondove is a non-profit non-government trust organization. Our mission is to connect youth with the various social causes which require their support and that is why our venture is the Commondove Android app which is a college networking app for students as well as NGOs.
1. Managing your college page on the Commondove (CD) app as College Representative
2. Publicizing about the CD app and online competitions among students in your college
Rewards and incentives:
1. Any sponsor/advertiser you get for your college page and college page albums and online events on the CD app, you will receive total amount paid by the sponsors.
2. Certification (all cases) and exclusive letter of recommendation (for outstanding work)
3. Registrations based incentive of INR 5 per registration of college students.
1. Learn about the tasks to be performed through an introduction package designed for you.
2. You will be allocated a mentor/manager who would guide you throughout
3. The whole tenure of this internship is like a learning curve where you will be learning leadership skills, management skills, content writing skills as well as sales & marketing
There would be two rounds of telephonic interview -
1. HR Round - to check communication skills and attitude of the candidate
2. Technical Round - deep understanding of the role and responsibilities
# of jobs/internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 17th Mar'19 and 16th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Delhi, Ghaziabad, Thane, Dombivli, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Chandigarh and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
College student from any college in Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh
Must have good communication skills
Must be willing to handle tasks involving team management and sales & marketing
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.