The Entrepreneurship Cell is a non-profit organization run by the students of IIT Bombay that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit of the young students.
We at E-Cell hosts various workshops, speaker sessions, innovative games, competitions for aspiring entrepreneurs and support them by providing necessary resources such as seed funding, mentoring, consultancy and networking.
E-Summit: The annual flagship event, a networking hub for corporates, professionals and budding entrepreneurs from all across the nation.
Eureka!: Asia's largest B-Plan Competition as recognized by Thomson Reuters.
National Entrepreneurship Challenge(NEC) - Created with the vision to promote entrepreneurship amidst all the campuses in India, National Entrepreneurship Challenge is the first of its kind pan-India competition undertaken by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Putting up posters on the notice boards of your college, of initiatives of E-Cell, IIT Bombay to promote entrepreneurial activities in your college
2. Forwarding the mails to college mailing list and sharing and publicizing events on various social media platforms
3. Planning & organizing entrepreneurship related event in your college with the support of the E-Cell, IIT Bombay
4. Ensure enthusiastic participation of your college in the competitions conducted by E-Cell, IIT Bombay6
Rewards and incentives:1. Candidates can get 5 free passes to bring your contingent to E-Summit'18
2. Candidates can get prizes worth INR 2 lakh
3. 20 internship opportunities for the top performing CRs
Learning opportunities:1 Candidates will be learning marketing skills
Selection procedure:1. Will be selecting candidates on the basis of their profile
# of jobs/internships available: 999
Skill(s) required: Event Management
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 6th Jun'18 and 11th Jul'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Flexible work hours.