The Entrepreneurship Cell of DTU is a non-profitable organisation. E-Cell has gone through various initiatives which led to an era of budding entrepreneurs. DTU has produced a wide range of entrepreneurs who are now among top level entrepreneurs of India.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Publicity initiatives- you handle all the marketing campaigns and publicity initiatives of the society in your college
2. Promotion of the entrepreneurship summit- you publicize the flagship event of E-cell DTU at your college
3. Web development- you get a chance to work on our website ecelldtu.in for both back and front end profiles
4. Market analysis- you use studies and apply them to get the best plan to market our workshops
Rewards and incentives:
1. As a part of the programme every ambassador is entitled to a certificate which is a valid proof of participation
2. You meet new people from different backgrounds in our exclusive networking and mentoring sessions
3. These events include the startup internship fair and the startup weekend
1. Learning sessions would always be there for the Campus Ambassadors by our seniors and the managers of E-CELL-DTU.
1. Will be hiring candidates on the basis of form response and telephonic interview (if required).