At Ezenith, we aim to bridge the gap between the industrial world and college classrooms. We do so by bringing together the top industry experts and an average college student on the same platform thus enabling the students to learn from the experience of those industrial experts. Our motto is to empower the students so that by the time they graduate, they already have enough exposure to take up challenges of real-time work.
"We believe in empowering students with education for a better tomorrow"
1. Preparing plans to visit engineering colleges in your respective cities under the virtual supervision of business development officer
2. Product marketing & sales in the engineering domain
3. Handling queries generated through marketing activities
Rewards and incentives:
1. Huge incentives on each sale & you will get an opportunity to be a part of the industry forum
2. Certificate and letter of recommendation
1. Product training
3. Enhancement of your communication skills
You should be a smart learner and have good communication and convincing skills. There will be a telephonic interview if you are shortlisted
# of jobs/internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 11th Mar'19 and 10th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.