At Foodwalas, we are explorers of food! We are on a mission to discover all things delicious. On our journey, we're seeking out the legendary local famous food, amazing artisans and great gourmet food sellers that produce amazing regional products. The care and craftsmanship that goes into the preparation of their speciality dishes bring us great inspiration. We're in awe of the history and recipes that are often handed down through generations. It's our passion to discover these treasures.
Enjoying great food with friends and family is one of our favourite pastimes. The aroma and flavour of well-crafted food can create nostalgia and brings back memories of special times. At Foodwalas, we believe that people long for these experiences. Our vision is an online marketplace that connects curious eaters with India's best gourmet food sellers. At Foodwalas, our goal is to ensure that every famous foodstuff across India is made available online for sale.
About the Program:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Using innovative and creative marketing ideas to increase brand awareness amongst your friends, family and college peers. Take them on Foodwalas tour
2. Help them to place an order, with special discounted promo codes
2. Getting in touch with your fest coordinators, NGOs, etc and generate Brand awareness about foodwalas
3. Promoting foodwalas on your social media profiles by posting various posts/pictures/videos
4. Sending us weekly progress reports, get a feedback and rating
5. Visit Foodwalas.com or check Foodwalas android app, share feedbacks regularly
Rewards and incentives:1. E-Certificate of appreciation on successful completion of campus ambassador program will enhance your portfolio
2. Free goodies including Foodwalas Hoodies, Activewear, promising rewards, Foodwalas gift vouchers based on your participation
3. LinkedIn Corporate endorsement (subject to performance)
4. LOR based on your performance
5. Cash reward upto Rs.12,000/- based on your performance & sales attributed to your promo code
6. Full-Time internship offer for selected candidates
Learning opportunities:We at Foodwalas believe in constant learning, Unlearning and Relearning
1. Every Saturday, we have an online review meeting to understand about progress chart and impact made
2. We share our suggestion so that you can improve your skills and give great results
3. More you be active, more would be our participation to take you
4. Understanding how e-commerce functions, practical knowledge of booming food-tech Industry in India.
5. This would teach you ground level commercial business practices and would help you to sharpen your marketing & creative skills.
6. It would give you insights on how business works *particularly Startups*
7. You will build your team building & Leadership skills.
8. Opportunity to work with a senior team, for in-depth business transformation. You will get an opportunity to learn online & media marketing
Selection procedure:Ambassadors should be confident, dynamic and strong communicators and have the below skills/qualities:
1. Should have good public speaking skills & loves Marketing
2. Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good presentation skills required
4. Should be a team player and willing to learn things
5. Should have excellent networking skills
1. Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your application
2. Final selection will be done on the basis of telephonic interview
3. Completion of the pre-intern phase
# of jobs/internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the part time job/internship between 28th Nov'18 and 28th Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.